Re: Help! Timber shipping marks.................

Jon:

Are you referring to the stamp on lumber or the brand on a log?

If it's the stamp on lumber, then the grading agency will be id'ed on the stamp. For instance WWPA for Western Wood Products Assoc., or WCLIB for West Coast Lumber Inspection Bureau.

Google the name or initials for that grading bureau.

If it's log brand the state Dept. of Nat'l Resources or Forestry will haveinfo on the log brand requirements.

Vegos

Lurker, top poster and bad speller.

"J>

Can anyone direct me to a site that will show me info on timber shipping >marks please? > >cheers > >jon
Reply to
spud