Re: Help! Timber shipping marks.................

Are you referring to the stamp on lumber or the brand on a log?
If it's the stamp on lumber, then the grading agency will be id'ed on the stamp. For instance WWPA for Western Wood Products Assoc., or WCLIB for West Coast Lumber Inspection Bureau.
Google the name or initials for that grading bureau.
If it's log brand the state Dept. of Nat'l Resources or Forestry will haveinfo on the log brand requirements.
Lurker, top poster and bad speller.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.