Re: OT - Beautiful Women

> OK, I am not going to make a habit of posting off topic stuff here in the > wreck. Consider this may last one for a long time, but T. (JOAT?) asked me > to post something interesting if I ever post OT again. What would be more > interesting to a male-dominated newsgroup but beautful women?

Are any of them woodworkers?

Reply to
Rico

I think this may be a little further off topic than is generally useful. Too, those of us who wish to look at such photos have aboslutely no difficulty finding them.

Then again, I may be a minority of one.

Charlie Self

Charlie Self

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote

Sorry, I didn't mean to be offensive. That is why I put up the bold disclaimer. I felt a little stupid about the Martha Stewart post. No more OT posts from me. Sorry.

Reply to
Zeke Redner

Two.

Reply to
CW

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) wrote

No.

Reply to
Zeke Redner

"CW" wrote in news:g0bDb.395797$ao4.1307672@attbi_s51:

Sorry.

Reply to
Zeke Redner

Wow. Pictures of nekkid wimmin. Who'd a thought you could find those on the web.

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt

Reply to
Doug Miller

Most of the stuff posted on the Wreck is already on the web somewhere; hence the "do a Google search" that shows up in every other post.

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

Um, no. We're a minority of two. Whatever the op's intentions were, I feel the post was entirely out of character for this news group.

Ken

Reply to
bambam

Understood, it's difficult to type when only one hand is available for the keyboard.

Reply to
Rico

Not really, no. I think it's pretty far out of line for this place too, and I'm far from being offended by nekkit wimminz.

Reply to
Silvan