AZ Wrecker with a drum sander?

I've got three 7" wide pieces of purpleheart (varying in length from 31" to 44"), currently about 3/8" thick that I need down to 2/10". I tried with a Delta 22-560 planer, no go, it doesn't like purpleheart this wide. So, if there's anyone around Phoenix and/or Tucson who'll let me borrow some time on their drum sander I could be persuaded to provide reasonable compensation :-)

Email me directly to start negotiations...

Reply to
Kevin P. Fleming