Re: O/T Word Humor (cover keyboard if articlish)

Good stuff Morris. I particularly liked the Bozone layer. Reminds me of that poster, No Bozos. The one with the clown and the circle and slash through the clown face.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Always heard George Carlin (R.I.P.) using that one - no telling who he stole it from.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

"Robatoy" wrote

Excellent collection of laughs and chuckles.

I am still haunted by number 13.

"13. Pokemon , n.. A Rastafarian proctologist."

Reply to
Lee Michaels

That was some good ones.

Reply to