Re: Handyman Club of America comes to Canada

Robatoy took a can of maroon spray paint on March 6, 2008 04:50 pm and wro= te

> the following: > > > > >> Just got my first drill bit guide, what a POS. > > >> Think I'll pass. > > > Yay!!! YipppEEEE!!! *cartwheels* woot > > woot > > woot > > woot > > WOOT! *pumps fist* > > I'll send them your contact info, they are based in Georgetown, or at leas= t > have a mail drop there. > > You don't have to thank me. > ;-) > --

Mmmmmmm... time to buy a couple of BRIDAL magazines and circling ALL the little 'get-back-to-me/send more info' numbers and putting down YOUR address....

All I have to do is wait till the mailman kicks you in the shins.

*diabolical laughter!!!*
Reply to
Robatoy

I have a white one and a black one. Do they come in any other colors?

Roy!

Reply to
ROY!

Where in Canada? I've been getting the glue spreaders for years...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Did you guys have to call in the army to clear snow again this year?

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I think mine is blue!

Reply to