Re: Dovetail Jig Question

Hi again everyone:

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I appreciate all the comments, especially that of Partiarch who compared my thinking to buying a truck because one was given a set of tires. That thought was in my mind also but the image brings it into sharp relief.

I think I come closest to having a lower end value Router (maybe $125 - $150 USD). I am thinking about making boxes to start but perhaps drawers. etc later. The infirmation give was just what I needed though. Thanks again.

Richard

PS: I will also likely do the GOOGLE search Patriarch suggested.

Reply to
Richard Shelson