Re: belt sander eats belts, why?

If I may...

furl; mortice and tendon; molding; and, mutton (as in window part).

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Luigi Zanasi wrote: big snippages.

Luigi, I wonder if you could advice me on proper bowell turning?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:18:33 GMT, Unisaw A100 Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

oye Kevin...if your bowells arrent turning correctly, try milk of magnesia

HEHE

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

Hear I was going to ask you for some advise on a rooter I was going to sale, but I see your a wiseass.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

I dunno where you guys got you're edumacation for, but as eye can sea, ewe all got a knead four more of it. Knot a dam won of ewe can apply the proper punkuation when ewe type!

Dam publik edumacation system - they'll git you every thyme!

Jumz

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Oops my did ever start something with my morning spelling. I guess I was several cups shot that morning. Spell check chose a word or two but I guess I have to not rely too much on this machine to know what I am thinking. But on the other hand it did start an entertaining thread.

Reply to
Nut Tree