Re: 890 DOA

router in my hand will get a hint of start, like a wire is loose. Anyone know

> if shipping could have done this or is it a bad unit. I'd like to fix it if it > is something like a loose wire.

Could be shipping damage, but who cares? That is what warranties are for. Send it back or take it to a service center. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I think this is a bad idea since opening the unit and repairing it yourself will likely void your warranty. Then, is something major goes wrong down the road, you could be SOL. I understand your wanting to deal with it yourself and not be minus your router while the situation is rectified, but I think you should send it back.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Ketchum