Questions about raised panel kit. cabinet doors with curved tops.

Robatoy wrote in news:f0b9599a-04a8-4337-9837- snipped-for-privacy@c10g2000yqi.googlegroups.com:

We liked these commercial doors for our kitchen cabinets (see free.binaries.pictures.woodworking, soon)

Reply to
Han

The things you learn....and here I always thought that the circular saw was invented by Baron Willhelm Von Phlungen Aufder Feststhuhl.

Reply to
Robatoy

Thanks, but I get back messages that it can't get be found.

Reply to
KIMOSABE