Question re: Rockler VISA

I signed up a few months back for the Rockler Visa card that promises a $20 gift certificate for each 2,000 pts.

I haven't received a gc yet, although I have almost 3,000 pts.

Do any of you have this card?

How long did it take for you to receive the gc?

Thanks! Gus

Reply to
Gus

Hi Gus, These points are totaled once a month by the credit card company. The credit card company then notifies a fulfillment house which processes the notifications of your totals as well as the gift coupons. The gift coupons are mailed separately from the points notifications. As these are processed once a month, the time of arrival will depend on the time of month at which the 2000 points is reached as well as the time of month of the mailings. Once you reach 2000 points you should receive the gift coupon within approximately 4 to 6 weeks. The gift certificate for your first 2000 points should be received before you receive your next points notification. If you do not receive the gift coupon please contact Rockler Customer Support at 800-279-4441, or the contact information listed in the notification so your account information can be checked.

Steve Technical Support Rockler Woodwork> I signed up a few months back for the Rockler Visa card that promises a

Reply to
support

Hey nice to see you guys watch the forum.

Here's a request. How about adding a nice set of brad point drills with hex shafts? I am going to a quick release system on my hand drill but it's a hassle to swap it out for drilling or to buy a collet for each bit to use my existing drills and the collets make the thing longer too.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Reply to
support