Question about the Rockler Tenoning Jig

On this heavy-duty jig, there are little wheels screwed to the guide bar under the jig that are wider than the 3/4 inch groove on the saw table. Am I supposed to take these off (I wonder if they make the jig useable for a table with a wider groove) or is there something obvious I'm missing?

Thanks,

S.

Reply to
samson

Some saws ect. have "T" shaped grooves. To better retain the miter gauge. Remove the "wheels" if you don't need them.

Reply to
BAP

I appreciate it.

S.

Reply to
samson

.

Those are for saws with T shaped gauge slots. If your miter slot has straight sides, remove the wheels.

Reply to
Jim Harvey