Porter Cable Routo-jig Model 140 manual?

I have the above mentioned tool with the router base only. I realize that it's about 50 years old, but i'm hopeful that someone has a manual they'd be willing to scan. I've tried the PorterCable site but servicenet doesn't seem to have it. ;)

has a picture:
've sent email to that submitter, but don't know that it will get to them since it's a redirect through website emailer and I won't get a bounce if the address is no longer valid.

I know there likely isn't much to the manual... but it'd be nice to see it. (especially suggested care and exploded parts diagram)

Thanks!

Reply to
flip+

I have the manual for the routo-jig 140.contact me if you still want a copy. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com 305-661-2950