Portable saw mill near Dayton, OH???

Does anyone have a portable saw mill near Dayton OH? I found a tree that fell down in some woods near my house and I would like to cut some of it into boards. Is there a web site that has a list of saw mill owners and location?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Contact Wood-Mizer

and they can put you in touch with owners of their mills in your area.

Doug Miller

Reply to
Dave