Popular Woodworking Publisher files Chapter 11

The publisher of Popular Woodworking files for bankruptcy:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tonysilber/2019/03/11/fw-media-citing-debt-decline-and-mismanagement-files-for-bankruptcy-protection/#5526409f4355
At this time, unable to find any info as to the fate of Pop Woodworking.
Another fine woodworking pub perhaps biting the dust.
I really like this magazine and would sad to see it go.
MJ
On 3/18/2019 1:09 PM, MJ wrote:

Sad to see, but most newspapers and magazines are losing ground to TV and internet.
The newspaper was a part of my day since I was a kid but dropped it a few years ago as it was so watered down. Used to get about 8 magazines, now 2.

Bob Lang opines:
<https://readwatchdo.com/2019/03/popular-woodworking-corporate-owner-files-for-bankruptcy/
On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 12:09:31 PM UTC-5, MJ wrote:

A couple of years ago I subscribed to at least four woodworking mags. While the page count remained the same, at least in some of them, the content just went away. Along with the content went my subscription.