April Wilkergson

I don't know if any of you are familiar by this youngish woman. I discovered her about 3 years ago and I am impressed with the jobs she has taken on.
She has a good presence and is mature, easy to understand, and watch. Kinda easy on the eyes too.
She has gone from a very simple tiny shop to building a very Large shop in what appears to be the Texas Hill Country. She was involved, putting in a lot of sweat equity along with friends and husband on all of her projects.
Anyway she now has a huge woodworking shop and metal fabrication shop. IMHO really worth watching her videos.
Currently she has teamed up with some of her friends to build a Giant out door electric band saw mill. They did the bulk of this in about a week.
Take a look
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4v2tQ8GqP0RbmAzhp4IFkQ

On 3/19/2019 11:31 AM, Leon wrote:

About this time last year she began construction on her giant shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGNuhyfyF6k&list=PL8eqcjvgrQ4W1jeXaWIbC7gdN_YZKaDZc

On Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 12:31:46 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:

Oh, be honest. You like her because she uses SketchUp. ;-)
(I discovered her about a year ago.)
Have you watch anything by Sandra Powell aka Sawdust Girl?
Every now and then she breaks out her green track saw. ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sawdust+girl