April Wilkergson

I don't know if any of you are familiar by this youngish woman. I discovered her about 3 years ago and I am impressed with the jobs she has taken on.

She has a good presence and is mature, easy to understand, and watch. Kinda easy on the eyes too.

She has gone from a very simple tiny shop to building a very Large shop in what appears to be the Texas Hill Country. She was involved, putting in a lot of sweat equity along with friends and husband on all of her projects.

Anyway she now has a huge woodworking shop and metal fabrication shop. IMHO really worth watching her videos.

Currently she has teamed up with some of her friends to build a Giant out door electric band saw mill. They did the bulk of this in about a week.

Take a look

Leon

About this time last year she began construction on her giant shop.

Leon

Oh, be honest. You like her because she uses SketchUp. ;-)

(I discovered her about a year ago.)

Have you watch anything by Sandra Powell aka Sawdust Girl?

Every now and then she breaks out her green track saw. ;-)

DerbyDad03