Pointing thattaway---->

I was asked for a snap or two of my coffee table when completed. I delivered it to my daughter in Toronto over the weekend. She was happy and I was reasonably satisfied with the results. She fed us a whack of Thai food for reward.. most yummy.

two pics in A.B.P.W

Reply to
Robatoy

| I was asked for a snap or two of my coffee table when completed. | I delivered it to my daughter in Toronto over the weekend. She was | happy and I was reasonably satisfied with the results. She fed us a | whack of Thai food for reward.. most yummy. | | two pics in A.B.P.W

I said it once (over there) and I'll say it again: "Ya did good!"

Morris Dovey

Is that a real chunk of granite in the middle? Looks damned nice.

josh

Reply to
Josh

Sun, Feb 12, 2006, 12:41pm snipped-for-privacy@BULLtopworks.ca (Robatoy) dissapoints me with: I was asked for a snap or two of my coffee table when completed.

Oh. When I saw the subject, I was thrilled. I thought it was gonna be about pointy sticks. Oh well, maybe next time.

JOAT I'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?

Reply to
J T