plunge router Black & Decker KW1600EKA 1600 W?

Please, what do you think about the plunge router Black & Decker KW1600EKA

1600 W?

Thanks a lot,

ck

Reply to
ck

ck - most of the folks here that remain after all these years are from the USA. It looks like you are from France or somewhere in Europe. I was not familiar with that particular machine and didn't know B&D made a router.

After a quick Google search, I don't think that machine is sold in the USA. Maybe posting to a more Euro-centric group would get faster results.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Here in the USA, Black & Decker is typically for homeowner/ weekend woodwor kers. That being said, the one you want is 230v and 1600 watts. I see it's a plunge and it appears to have dust collection. If you don't want to use i t day in and day out it will probably do everything you want. Seems a littl e pricey to me though.

RP

Reply to
RP