Plastic Drawers

Sorry guys. I know this is not a wood question per se. My boat has one piece molded plastic drawers attatched to the oak fronts. I am building a new cabinet and I like the idea of these plasitc drawers (no metal parts to rust or wood to swell :) ). Does anyone know if or where these may be available??? Thanks.

Reply to
scottyish

Try going back to the boat builder.

If they are still in business, they may help you.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I've seen these on motor homes also. Another place to look.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Ace Hardware has some that are sized for kitchen use, would that be okay?

Josie

Reply to
firstjois

I have them on my 28-year-old sailboat. They are absolutely indestructable. They were used on any number of boats. Try Catalnia. They have a parts department in their locations in California and Florida (St. Petersburg, I believe). Just do a web search, get their number and ask for the parts department. My guess is that the boat manufacturers bought them from a fabricator somewhere.

Reply to
Joe Bleau