Plane shavings

I can get curls, but not quite this thin.

Kanna plane competition

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

You must be using the wrong wood... and you cannot use a chip breaker! :~)

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Some people will do anything to keep from finish sanding.

Reply to
Leon

LOL

Reply to
dadiOH

Nah, just some cheap bastard who won't spend money on tissue paper during the flu season! ;)

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Hey - sandpaper is expensive!

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

curls make good bookmarkers

could go all out and flatten and soak in some resin

Reply to
Electric Comet

especially the oak ones, they leave nice marks on both pages.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote in news:7v1eC.1461$nY2.1224 @fx28.iad:

I hope your book doesn't have iron-based ink. The oak curls will rust the ink right out of the book!

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

My sarcasm wasn't, perhaps, strong enough. "leave nice marks on both pages" refers to the unthinking nature of EC's response.

Curls make horrible bookmarks.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal