Ping Ray - Your Bowl

Ray, give us a side/oblique and bottom view of your bowl. I like it:

Sonny

I like the bowl also ! And I like all that ammo for the next years supply of turnings!!!

Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

have posted before, but other projects are at

Ray

Thanks Ray. That was a perfect demo. I've looked at your work before... several times.

Jerry, what's this "I don't stand a chance", when it comes to displaying your work at the fairs? Don't try to satisfy someone else. Satisfy yourself and others will notice the work.... I do! Think positive.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny