Ping - Bob F

I vote for the white knobs on the left:

Sonny

Um, one question:

What's with the gray socks on those cabs, eh?

-- Progress is the product of human agency. Things get better because we make them better. Things go wrong when we get too comfortable, when we fail to take risks or seize opportunities. -- Susan Rice

Reply to
Larry Jaques

have a few dozen various ceramic knobs, need some projects to use them!

Those are Hettich legs, model Akoni, aluminum base and translucent plastic,

Again, not my choice!

I would have made a square wooden frame type leg set of some kind, fairly square but shorter and fatter and painted white.

Reply to
BobF