ping Garage_Woodworks

If the guy you never had a chance to vote for was John Edwards, then don't worry. According to Krugman, he's still very much in the campaign:

you wanted to vote for Rudy 9/11, then your disappointment is my gloat ;-D

Reply to
Jeff

> If you wanted to vote for Rudy 9/11, then your disappointment is my > gloat ;-D

Thanks for that. So Hillary is Edwards in a dress? Maybe. After watching the dem debate last night I am leaning more towards Hillary. If they go forward with the 'dream ticket' then I think they will be unstoppable in November!

Rudy 911? No thanks! Hey, speaking of candidates in dresses, doesn't Rudy like to wear them?? ;^)

Garage_Woodworks

Jeff

outfeed table. I was going to do it this weekend, but I feel like a caught the flu. :^(

Reply to
Garage_Woodworks

Been breathing wood dust? Particularly aromatic cedar? DAMHINT

Reply to
Mike in Arkansas

Nope. Ive had a 99-102 fever for the past 4 days or so. Feeling a little better today though.

Reply to
Garage_Woodworks