Ping: Bruce Barnett

Bruce, is that tag line of yours legit? Does it hold water? May I use it?

Ed Ahern

Reply to
Ed Ahern

No. Congress/Senate and Bush have decided you will get SPAM and you will like it. They also decided any local (state) measures would be superceded by this new policy.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

You can use it. I got it from someone else. But it works best if you have knowledge of the laws of your state, have a good draft letter that looks officient, and you can bluff someone into responding instead of fighting.

Legally (IANAL) a contact can only be entered if both parties agree.

I love to use it to make people squirm. If you notice, each of my postings is tagged and unique. When peole say "you signed up for our list" and I point out that the only time I used that particular e-mail address was ONCE, and it contained the notice below, it is amusing to see how they react.

Reply to
Bruce Barnett