PEX For Shop Air Lines?

On Feb 12, 2019, Spalted Walt wrote (in article):

That was funny. Could be PVC. Cannot say from here, but PVC is cheaper than ABS. Lucky for them that it was carrying water.

That team does not seem to be up to the job of tapping a water main to add a residential supply line. I hope nobody lets them work on gas lines.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

What a bunch of "maroons" Using a 120 oe 240 volt drill in a wet trench, for staters -and obviously NO IDEA what they were up against -

- -

Reply to
Clare Snyder

At least not anwhere where anybody other than them is likely to get blown up. Of course some other poor bastards will then have to clean up the mess.

Reply to
J. Clarke

You take all the unnecessary risk you want. I'll do otherwise.

Reply to
krw

e:

rote:

d that through the walls from the garage to the basement shop. I added a m oisture trap and a regulator at the basement end. The compressor runs at 1

25 psi and I can cut down the pressure in the shop to anything I need for p in nailers, etc. This is really convenient and probably cost less and took less effort than any kind of plumbing.

d at 200 psi.

I caused the

the test resembled

hat you can indeed cause

Ah, you've been talking to the reflection in your monitor again. Now it mak es sense.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Chronic anal-cranial inversion syndrome:

Spalted Walt

Clash of the morons...

Reply to
Jack