PC 7518 router at amazon-deal?

I recieved the new flyer from amazon yesterday. The premise is $25.00 off your Porter Cable order of $199.00 or more, and on the back page there is a promotion for $50.00 rebate from Porter Cable for $300.00 PC purchase. I am thinking of getting a 7518 router (getting price match from Woodworkers Supply $278.00) and a LVLP PC spray gun PSHI ($89.00) . I could get both for under $300.00 if I am right with my calculations and discounts. Does this sound like a deal? I think this is one of the better big routers available, and the HVLP spray gun would really help with overspray.

Let's hear your comments! Thanks!

Reply to
ToolMiser