PAY - DOVETAIL JIG

Not real expensive, but it should be simple enough to make up one.

Personally, if I wanted to make one from plans, I'd start at the local library, and see what they've got. But, if I couldn't find a book there with plans in it, I'd find the name of a book that does have plans, and then have the library special order it. You have to give the book back, but the price is a lot less than buying the book.

JOAT Yes, it's my truck. No, I won''t help you move.

- Seen on a bumper sticker

Reply to
J T

[snip]

I built this router jig if anyone wants to buy it. I'll throw the plans in for free :)

The aluminum fingers cost $30. I'll sell the whole jig for $40 (plus shipping at cost). I bought a Leigh jig instead for variable spaced dovetails.

Email if interested at: orders 4 mjs [at] cableone [dot] net (no spaces)

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Idaho

I've got a really dumb question for you-

I made this thing, too, but because I just haven't gotten around to it, and haven't needed them yet, I haven't ordered the pattern bushings for my router to try it out. How well did it work for you? Like I said, it's all made and ready to go- I've just had too much stuff going on to mess with it!

Reply to
Prometheus