Paging Tom Watson to the Dais, please.

So while you're waiting for your Super-Duper-Extra-Blonde-No-Wax Shellac to dry on the all the assorted cast arhn powah tools...

Whassup with Norm Nowrecki?

Da suspense is killin me. I've been patient, and a good boy, mostly, but I don't know how much longer I can sit here waiting for the next installment.

Last I heard he was headed for the basement or something.

Really. Killin me. Hurry. I gotta go to the bathroom and I can't wait much longer.

Michael (AKA "Squeezy", soon to be known as "Leaky.")

Reply to
Michael Baglio

I figure we'll hear more from Mr. Nowrecki during the next troll infestation.

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

Uh Tom ...

You just issued a call for Trolls-to-be to get active ...

just to catch up on Norm Nowrecki.

I'd appreciate the troll-free version if it's available (kinda like decaf coffee ... it's not the caffeine that's bad, it's the withdrawl symptoms.)

Rick

Reply to
Rick