Pinging Tom Watson

Okay Tom,

Enough of the suspense. Awhile back you made an inquiry about spraying latex and next to my useless comments, there were some good suggestions being made by others. Just curious as to which method / equipment you finally ended up using.

( If'n you tell us you used a paint brush - you're in deep trouble.... )

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

he DOES use a brush. but he adds LOTS of Floetrol

(Hi, Tommy!)

dave

Bob S. wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Haven't gotten into my pocket yet.

Still got some thinkin' to do.

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

Now hush yaself when growed folks is talkin'.

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

Fair 'nuf but when you get that project finished, I'd like to know what you used. Got another kitchen project coming up for a niece and just wondering how much this one's gonna cost me.........;-)

Thanks,

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.