Overhead Bin Hinge

I am looking for a hinge for some kitchen cabinets I am making. The uppers will go all the way to the ceiling. I want the top 12" or so to have a door that will hinge from the top. I have seen this on European cabinets.

This is the only hinge that I have found for this purpose:

problem is that this hinge is for full overlay doors, and I am making 3/8" inset doors.

Anybody have any leads for either the inset hinge or other overlay hinges that might work?

Thanks, Harvey

Reply to
eclipsme

Pat Barber

Thank you Pat. I emailed them to see if small quantities are available.

Harvey

Reply to
eclipsme