OTS

I'm selling this on Ebay. If you know of anyone who is looking for one please pass it on.

Thanks

Snookie

Snookie

Well Snookie, if your URL is accurate, I'm not exactly sure what benefit a woodworker will get out of a Mystic Mutant Lemon but you never know. There's some mighty creative woodworkers out there!!

Martie

Reply to
Martie in MO

A good example of why a thoughtful poster will mention what he's selling.... Personally, I didn't bother going to Ebay just to see what it was.. Mac

mac davis

My curiosity got the better of me Mac. You'd think I'd learn by now!

Reply to
Martie in MO

Christ it's humour! Can't you guys think of anything but lathe tools.

Snookie

Reply to
Snookie