Like Wild Honeysuckle collectibles?

Nice Southern Living collectible wild honeysuckle plate on ebay:

daren pelletier

Wild honeysuckle is considered a noxious weed in my area.

Reply to
Vox Humana

It's blooming here now, and I love it. I transplanted some to my place last year and I'll be spreading it to more spots next year. ;)

Reply to
The Watcher

I noticed that when I moved to NC from Michigan. I had Honeysuckle on both sides of my front porch, and loved the smell as you get to the front door. When I got here to NC, I searched in all the nurseries for some for my front porch here. No luck -- nobody sells "that weed".

So I found a nice patch growing up the phone pole, and with my pocket knive and a dixie cup, now have my Honeysuckle.

Reply to
Rich McKinney

The stuff I'm talking about could bring down your house. Lonicera maackii Amur Honeysuckle

Vox Humana

Right. The one on the plate is a native azalea, not a true honeysuckle. Its name comes from its sweet fragrance.

Mike Prager Beaufort, NC (on the coast in zone 8a) (Remove spam traps from email address to reply.)

Reply to
Mike Prager