Selling thermostat

I don't know if you good folks ever use these things, but I'm selling a Robertshaw DSL-520P on Ebay.

Never used it, never hooked it up, never did anything with it.

Starting bid $1; no reserve.

Matt

Sorry, wrong URL

Matt

And WHY would WE care?

$11 shipping? LOL..damn...how about I give ya $5 and you go away?

Reply to
steve

Reply to
PJMSucksBabyCock

I wasnt the one trying to hack off used thermostats in a forum that explicitly states, no advertising. Yes..lets talk stupid. Perhaps you can understand it.

Got a job yet?

Reply to
steve

Reply to
Matt

Look it up asshole. It's always been this way. Hundreds of dimwits before you have been hammered for it. You won't even make the barely memorable list. But you will be like so many others. Too stupid to shut up and quit crying about it.

You have used 14 minutes of your 15 minutes of fame.

Reply to
bill

Reply to
matt196444

In article , snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: snipped matt's sexual preferences.

That will give you something to cry about in addition to getting fired.

Reply to
bill

Reply to
matt196444