OT: Wicked fun.

Then this video was on the page. Turbine engines for RC! gotta have one!

Their web site :

The heli Turbine is only £2700

Reply to
DS

Try checking out the R/C jets. Now those are nuts.

SteveP.

Highland Pairos

You mean like this?

this model was lost a while later, and it actually caused a fire that burned down a house.

I read the specs on this thing. The fuselage, wings, airframe etc., were a one time deal, and each one of those engines are REAL jet turbine engines. You can get a sense of the size of it when the guys are out there spooling up the turbines.

Magnificent.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Man alive. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole!!

I am not sure who we were worried about slipping, or what would happen when there was a slip.

Doesn't mean I didn't snicker...

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41