OT: What is the right choice of beer for watching the Superbowl?

Please advise.

Meanwhile, where does one get this brew?

Robatoy

Is that on this weekend? Enjoy.

Over here the great Six Nations rugby internationals start tomorrow. Everybody plays everybody else for the next five weekends. Ten Quid on England to win and I can't wait to see it.

Tim W

That's why people drink ...

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news60.forteinc.com, Robatoy spewed forth:

COLD

Reply to
ChairMan

I *do* drink, but football is still boring.

But Speed Week at Daytona starts tomorrow!

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Mardi Gras beer.

In the 70s, I think, some company (local, probably) offered beer in Mardi Gras labeled cans. I still have one, unopened, among my bottle collection.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Other people's.

Reply to
Neil Brooks

Reply to
Morris Dovey

yeah. What brew are you talking about????

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Have you ever seen anything that delicious?

Reply to
Robatoy

Robatoy

This one, if you can still find it: Pour into a mug while cold, but allow to warm to 45-50 degrees F before enjoying. Their Octoberfest is also superb, but impossible to find this time of year.

.... who will be cracking a homebrew or two during the Superbowl.

Reply to
Roy

Anything from Budweiser, Millers or Coors gets shit canned.

After that, if it's cold and supplied by others, you are good to go.

As far as the sweeties, check with your grandson.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

No grandkids yet.

Reply to
Robatoy

See what you have to look forward to.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Limp Arbor

them on the keyboard). One of the seven great beers of Munich (Munchen, also missing its umlauts). An Oktoberfest in Munich is a lifetime peak experience.

Tom Dacon

Reply to
Tom Dacon

Munchener Hoffbrau by the liter. I earned my wings.

Reply to
Robatoy

Are you suggesting that the blonde would be too old for me?

Reply to
Robatoy