OT - we're not bad

In news: snipped-for-privacy@f2g2000vby.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com spewed forth:

sqwertz and kent?

Reply to
ChairMan

should know she has a mean streak. I saw her give one of her sock toy "what for" for a few minutes one time until she needed to see her Daddy.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Mean like her daddy? LOL

Reply to
Robatoy

't want to mess with him, he looks vicious. :) Nice dog, yours?

Reply to
CW

I wish. But how does one scold a doggie like that after it microturds the carpet?

Reply to
Robatoy

a handle to that puppy and you have a mop to wash wibdows.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

My wife wants one of those (no, not the mop), but I'd prefer she settle for a picture, so I sent her a copy. Thanks!

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Online ranting and invective is mild compared to what some Usenet flame warriors get up to. I've seen newsgroups where people came to loathe each other so deeply they took it offline, found out where their opponents lived and worked, threatened violence, contacted their family members and employers, tried to get them in trouble with the cops, anything they could think of to mess up someone they knew only as the other side of a flame war. Some folks take some things just a bit too seriously.

Reply to
DGDevin

I'm telling! (I know who will protect that dog... ya ain't gonna like it....LOL)

Reply to
Robatoy

Every time I need a smile, I look at that picture... that dog's 'look' just cracks me up... (I hope Moxie doesn't catch me looking at that picture, she'll bite me.)

My nephew in Olathe KS has one like that and they bought it a leather NASCAR jacket...I kid you not...# 3. I can't even get it on my hand as a glove it is that tiny. He stuffs it inside his own jacket and has its face poking out like a scarf... hilarious!

Reply to
Robatoy

guard...

> Not my dawg, but I'm in love....

: ) know the feeling ... the rest of the story:

here's one for the grand-kid's:

Swingman

just cracks me up... (I hope Moxie doesn't catch me looking at that picture, she'll bite me.)

----------------------------------- Can certainly understand.

Having grown up with hunting dogs, was brainwashed with the old, "If he don't hunt, he doesn't eat", approach.

Little guys have limited opportunities in the field.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

How DO you discipline a face like that?...(or can she do no wrong?)

Reply to
Robatoy

An oldie but goodie.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I sent it to my wife and she liked it. So, you can be sure it's going to make the rounds now! ...LOL

Reply to
Bill

Surely you jest.... not that cute little mop. She is a sweetie. Having seen Karl with her first hand I am sure that unless she did something so completely terrible that is hasn't been thought of yet by human beings..... she would be greeted with a chuckle.

BTW, Karl... I a surprised we (meaning me) didn't find her carefully placed inside Kathy's travel bag while on the way home, and you guys finding Kathy's clothes on the upstairs bed.

Kathy was pretty smitten with that little girl.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

It was apparent the feeling was mutual ...

;)

Reply to
Swingman

Obviously not a cat-scanner then?

Reply to
Angela Sekeris

Close ... unhappy cat tries to lure pup into the cold cruel outside world, hoping pup will get lost and cat can have old life back.

Cat's are slick ....

Reply to
Swingman

..