OT: Two good ole' boys just wanting to catch a few fish!!!

There's stupid and then there's these guys...

none

"And, once the pin is removed, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer your friend..."

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I totally believe that there was at least a 50/50 chance the the idiot dropping the handgrenade could have actually dropped it in the boat.

Reply to
Leon

No shit. Once upon a time long ago we kept a precise count of hand grenade explosions during combat operations. If 200 hand grenades were issued at the beginning of the operation, and we counted/heard 16 distinctive HG explosions during, there better be 184 turned in at the end, _before_ anyone in the unit was allowed to leave the tarmac to stand down.

Reply to
Swingman