OT / subversive

Not much.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Is a wine store different than a liquor store or are you referring to any store that sells wine?

Reply to
Leon

Same thing. We have a discount liquor warehouse that may not give you an additional discount (as the price is lower anyway), but some of the wines we like are not available there. So we look elsewhere.

I don't have a lot of experiece (i.e. I tried it at 4 stores), but with the one exception above, if you ask about a bulk discount, they will give you 5% to 10% when you buy 6 or more of the same.

Reply to
Bruce Barnett

Gotcha. We have Spec's Liquor. They give a 5% discount for check or cash

+some on case lots.
Reply to
Leon