FS? Rockwell 18" Wedge Bed Planer

I have a line on a Rockwell 18" Wedgebed planer, I'm more interested in buying to resell. Anyone looking for such a beastie in nice condition with the knife grinder? I would be willing to broker the deal to someone outright rather than going to ePay with it. $1200 I am in Mesa, AZ. I believe its 5hp 3 phase. If it helps, I have a GE 3hp Single phase motor I could swap.....would need to know soon. I am in Mesa, AZ. COULD possibily meet someone from Southern CA half way, say in Blythe and make the switch there and save shipping for another $75

Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega