OT - Resistance is futile..

This is almost scary. Remember when they could barely walk?

The hockey stick guy is screwed when atlas gets a firmware update!

Spalted Walt

Especially if the robot can update its own firmware.

Artificial Intelligence could mean Real Life Pissed Off.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Thanks for posting - cool tech !

jt

Reply to
hubops

Thanks, that was awesome!

Reply to
OFWW

iRobot.

Reply to
Meanie

Awesome progress. But I can't help feel it is a gimmick to make these things have anthropomorphic movements! They should have wheels and/or tank-like tracks. Much more efficient for a machine to use those than to emulate our complex, multiple articulated members. But they have to market these things as "almost human", don't they?... :(

Reply to
Noons

iRobot in my home for 9 years. We will probably never be with out one.

Reply to
Leon

Atlas gets a firmware update!

and a new friend