OT: Pizza and penises...I want answers

Makes cleaning harder (mop can't get under them but the urine can). IME, that's the reason the urinals (or commodes, for that matter) are no longer on the floor. Dividers sitting in urine get pretty gross, pretty quickly.

The ones that piss me off (two can play) are the waterless ones at work. Yeah, they save a *lot* of money (tell me another fairy tale).

Reply to
krw

Good point about the dividers.

Yes, we have a few of the waterless as well. Idiotic idea. The stench can become a nuisance when the filter isn't changed very often.

Reply to
Meanie

The low ones are for ADA compliance. It allows men in wheelchaires to use them. note that in places with multiple urinals, usually only one is low.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

36 hours?
Spalted Walt

That was hysterical

Reply to
woodchucker

+1 ! Good clip!
Reply to
Morgans

"Now, I don't care who you are, that there is funny!"

Reply to
Swingman

Much longer and you will go blind!

Reply to
Leon

Alice must be pretty damn good looking if all you have to do to cure your problem is See Alice.

Reply to
Leon