OT: Peppers

The hottest peppers grown

hotter than the Merciless Peppers of Quetzalacatenango ... grown deep in the jungle primeval by the inmates of a Guatemalan insane asylum.

Reply to
Robatoy

Thanks for the information - and I thought the bhut jolokia was the hottest at just over

1,000,000 Scoville units.

Interesting to note the people in the article are bare handed - with peppers these hot, would definitely not want to touch around the eyes, nose, or mouth after handling.

Regards,

Doug

Robatoy wrote:

Reply to
Doug

The best place to get chili pepper plants, seeds and cultural information is an arm of New Mexico State University:

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey

OZ can produce lots of things betterer than everyone else

Reply to
George W Frost

Those pepper pickers look pretty hot, too.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

That was my first thought at seeing those pics. Stay out of the restroom, too, until those hands were sanitized. I had the misstep of dicing jalapeños and then using the restroom once. That cured me in a hurry. Wiping your hands in't enough. You must wash them with soap at least twice, making sure to scrub with a brush under the fingernails.

-- If you're looking for the key to the Universe, I've got some good news and some bad news.

The bad news: There is no key to the Universe.

The good news: It was never locked. --Swami Beyondananda

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It's ZENNI TIME, Gerry.

-- If you're looking for the key to the Universe, I've got some good news and some bad news.

The bad news: There is no key to the Universe.

The good news: It was never locked. --Swami Beyondananda

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Nor certain parts of the anatomy while urinating. And don't think you can wash off the hot with just a soap and water exercise.

Max (jalapeño lover)

Reply to
Max

Can you say, "perky pepper pickers" 3 times without messing up?

Max

Reply to
Max

You...you mean...you mean that I planted 20 acres of Nagas for *NOTHING*??? :)

Reply to
dadiOH

Well, if those perky pepper pickers like to eat those perky peppers, And some of you think you'd like to prick those perky pepper pickers, Then before those perky pepper pickers handle your personal pecker, You're going to need gloves for those perky pepper pickers, *and* a suitable glove for the protection of your own private pecker.

Reply to
Upscale

Thanks for the information - and I thought the bhut jolokia was the hottest at just over

1,000,000 Scoville units.

Interesting to note the people in the article are bare handed - with peppers these hot, would definitely not want to touch around the eyes, nose, or mouth after handling.

*****************************

Nor would you want to handle your unit, while going to the bathroom. Or put your unit in your significant other's delicate places.

-- Jim in NC

Reply to
Morgans

Those perky pepper pickers positively present pecker picker-upper possibilities.

Reply to
Larry W

Well, that leaves Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers , etc. for dead.

Reply to
George W Frost

ROFL.

Reply to
Max

(H L Mencken)

Perfectly postulated prognostication.

Pax....er........ Max

Reply to
Max

Bad link.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Good link:

Zz Yzx

"I'll tell you one thing: if I ever catch Clevelands' kleptomaniac Claude Cooper, who copped the clean copper clappers from the closet......... I'm gonna' clobber him."

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Thank you, Johnny Carson.

-- The United States of America is the greatest, the noblest and, in its original founding principles, the only moral country in the history of the world. -- Ayn Rand

Reply to
Larry Jaques