Showcase and Totally Turning 2011 Gallery

The first upload of photos has been posted to

with more to come. There is a wide variety of woodworking on display!

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Wow, some really nice stuff there!

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Gallery 8, MacTiernan's Brooklyn Bridge table. Great! Definitely one-of-a-kind furniture.

-- If you're looking for the key to the Universe, I've got some good news and some bad news.

The bad news: There is no key to the Universe.

The good news: It was never locked. --Swami Beyondananda

Reply to
Larry Jaques

OMG! I'm impressed. I like a lot of the free form stuff.

RP

Reply to
RP

It's worth the trip to Saratoga Springs! Especially for turners as Totally Turning occurs at the same venue on the same weekend! There are many things for spouses too if you need an escort. ;~)

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin