OT Obamas campaign promises???

I am not bashing B/O on this......

But did you guys notice that his campaign promises seemed to take on a life of their own. I have heard a lot of young or ignorant people saying things I am confidant President Elect Obama never promised. Free healthcare etc.

Reply to
cm

I believe this fits the old story about the woman you go to bed with on your wedding night (This is an old story) is not the woman who is in your bed when you wake up the next morning.

I heard one woman talking about the free gas and housing she obama was going to give her. Boy are they going to be surprise.

Reply to
Keith nuttle