OT: new & unusual eBay shipping method?

Asked a seller "What is the cost of shipping and handling to zip code xxxxx?"

His reply (read carefully):

"The cheapest we can shit it is USPS 2-9 day and it would be $13.00. "

Doug Miller

Doug Miller notes:

Would it be cheaper if they just spit it?

Charlie Self "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program." George W. Bush, St. Charles, Missouri, November 2,

2000
Reply to
Charlie Self

Sounds like it is not prebuilt and low quality. I'd pass. LOL

Reply to
Leon

We all make mistakes, don't we :-)?

Reply to
WD

damn, I've seen some anal sellers, but never one that literal.. lmao

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I asked the same question just last week. My answer was about as odd; he said he would let me know after the auction. Right.

But I guess it is score one for him; his used omnijig template went for more than Amazon's price.

Reply to
toller

Spek fro yorusefl, you shti! -- Igro

Reply to
igor

Wasn't that what the seller was going to do? _Pass_ it?

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

I can't imagine that would be pleasant. It's a tennis racket.

Better than a bowling ball, I suppose...

Doug Miller

Thirteen bucks is some expensive shit. One would hope it was hot shit for that price but then one would expect something stolen to be cheaper, so I don't know what to think.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Yea but does he offer insurance?

Reply to
Allyn Vaughn

Depending on just what "it" is, it might very well be quite painful.

Reply to
SHOOTER1

Regards, Doug Miller (alphageek-at-milmac-dot-com)

Doug Miller

OUCH!!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing