OT:It's the end of the world as we (at our house) know it.

Introducing a whole new batch of 9-week-old terror >>>> Moxy. Maltese mix. Funny, because Ang & I have always been larger dog people. This furball is way too much fun.

Say hello to:

Robatoy

Nice....

Floors.

Dog's cute too.

jc

Reply to
Joe

Congratulations. Our owner is a Cocker Spaniel.

Max

like you've got yourself a handfull of fun and love.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Make that 3. Fortunately for us, Moxie lets us have some playtime with her. (I got a blast for misspelling her name as MoxY...nonononoooooo..the little twirp wants it to be MoxIE!)

THEN I made the mistake of going to a Pet store where they had a 'consultant' pointing out to us the difference between the 'approved' shampoo and that stuff for 'other' people. Angela, who was born at night, but not last night, immediately pointed out that this was for a DOG, NOT for Paris Hilton!

Anyhow, we picked up a few things. We did wander through the place.....who knew? 40 different collars? 60 leashes? Hundreds of squeeky toys? (Okay.. I bought one to ride on the lead screw of my Z axis stepper motor....looks like a rubber chicken..kinda cool...works like a weather vane..instantly pointing this way and that..I am easily amused....)

Reply to
Robatoy

"Robatoy" wrote

Make that 3. Fortunately for us, Moxie lets us have some playtime with her. (I got a blast for misspelling her name as MoxY...nonononoooooo..the little twirp wants it to be MoxIE!)

THEN I made the mistake of going to a Pet store where they had a 'consultant' pointing out to us the difference between the 'approved' shampoo and that stuff for 'other' people. Angela, who was born at night, but not last night, immediately pointed out that this was for a DOG, NOT for Paris Hilton!

Anyhow, we picked up a few things. We did wander through the place.....who knew? 40 different collars? 60 leashes? Hundreds of squeeky toys? (Okay.. I bought one to ride on the lead screw of my Z axis stepper motor....looks like a rubber chicken..kinda cool...works like a weather vane..instantly pointing this way and that..I am easily amused....)

I haven't counted lately but I think Sammy has at least 20 squeeky toys. When I sit down to watch the news she brings one and drops it at my feet. She'll wait about a full minute before she starts whining for me to throw it so she can fetch it. We travel in an RV. When my wife spots a toy different from what Sammy already has................well, you know. When I eat, Sammy lays on the floor next to my chair. If I get up at night to relieve my bladder, I have to be careful not to step on Sammy. Her alias is Velcro. Now if I could just teach her how to operate an ROS................

Max (my kids didn't get that much attention)

Reply to
Max

Normally, I wouldn't dare to argue with Ang - but MoxIE really does look like a Gates/Microsoft/Windows name...

:)

Ok - I've admired the dog's picture. Do you have a photo/video of the chicken?

:-D

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Thanks, and I think we have a really nice furball here. Mom & Dad are really relaxed cool dogs as well and the owners of the previous litters are very pleased. The breeder only does this for fun and isn't caught up in any show-dog quagmire. Temperament is his one and only goal...as well as health of course. The same poodle who 'serviced' Moxie's mom also has had a fling or two with a Cavalier King Charles and those puppies are so adorable, we almost picked one up for Moxie to play with. Cooler head prevailed and we'll re-evaluate that whole scene a couple of months from now.

Reply to
Robatoy

Be careful you don't mistake little rascal for a window washing mop.

Enjoy.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"Morris Dovey" wrote

Maybe Robatoy isn't really a Mac man. He may be a Microsoftie! You do have to wonder why he didn't pick a Mac name.

I really don't know anybody why buys stuffed toyes for his machines. Maybe the first sign of senility?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

shall make a quick clip for you..... and we'll see if YOU are easily amused as well..

Reply to
Robatoy

It is even kinkier than that. It's a rubber chicken.

Reply to
Robatoy

You asked for it...

Robatoy

"Robatoy" wrote

You asked for it...

better watch it there fella. That kinda animal abuse imagary could get you into trouble with PETA!!

Reply to
Lee Michaels

ROFL (of course I am) - you've given CNC a whole new meaning! :)

Reply to
Morris Dovey

"Morris Dovey" wrote

Hmmmmm...., a whole new meaning for CNC, huh?

How about Chicken Nonsensical Compulsion?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Ok. Although now I'm thinking about more serious stuff - like a computer-controlled cat spinner...

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Reply to
Robatoy