[OT] Inspiration

I understand that a few of you were missing my work and were looking for a little inspiration. I am honored that some of you feel that way about my work. I have posted two pictures of a dresser I have just completed on ABPF and ABPW. Titled #1402 Contemporary Dresser.

Enjoy!

Reply to
Black Sheep

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:39:47 -0400, "Black Sheep" calmly ranted:

A #1402 contemptible what, Sigh?

How the hell are ya? Is Miss Vermont still lookin' good? Are you still making money hand over fist in furniture sales? Goodonya.

---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e)

Web Database Development =======================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

My doctor says I'm fine. 110 over 70.

Is Miss Vermont still lookin' good?

I wouldn't know. She's probably milkin' goats somewhere.

Are you still making money hand over fist in furniture sales?

More fists than hands, but I am living the life I wanted. It sure beats being a Network Engineer! Do you know how hard it is to get a file server made from Bubinga? LOL!

Cya on ABPW

Sy

Reply to
Black Sheep

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:38:41 -0400, "Black Sheep" calmly ranted:

That's a good pressure for a 20 y/o runner.

Happy goats!

De Svedes are hard at it with other woods, ya.

Cya on ABPW

Si!

---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e)

Web Database Development =======================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I've never tasted a Swede. ;-)

Sy

Reply to
Black Sheep

blush.

Reply to
jo4hn

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:43:36 -0400, "Black Sheep" calmly ranted:

You're really missing something. (Swedish Bikini Team fan)

"Pine, not plastic Swedx has sold several thousand computer pieces since it launched them last year. A 15-inch flat screen monitor, available in beech, ash or sapele wood, costs about EU400"

Dat ain't yo mama's jummywood.

Our local newspaper showed a darker wooded monitor, so I forgot (tried to) they also used peasantwood. The blonde Svedes must be attracted to blonde woods, too, if most of their furniture is taken into account.