INSPIRATION - Wood Box

Just scroll down about half a page or so. You could scale it up for a toy box, if wanted.

If wanted a picture on something like this, often as not I'd draw one out myself. But you could find a picture you like on-line, priknt it out, and glue it on. OR, you could find a picture you like, glue it on, then paint it. There's plenty of kids coloring pages on-line, with similar pictures. Find one of those, glue it on, then it'd be just like painting with numbers (surely you've seen those0, except no numbers - very easy to do. If it's for a kid, you can even let the kid paint, or color, it.

JOAT It's not hard, if you get your mind right.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Gee! A box! How inspiring! (What's next? The paper towel holder?)

FoggyTown

Reply to
FoggyTown

Sat, Oct 27, 2007, 11:52am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (FoggyTown) doth mumble: Gee! A box! How inspiring! (What's next? The paper towel holder?)

Not inspired, eh? OK then, here's a fancy toothbrush holder, dedicated just to you. Be inspired.

JOAT It's not hard, if you get your mind right.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Here's one for only slightly more:

got a similar one last Christmas, from Walmart, for $29 and it was full of cleaning goodies.

Reply to
HeyBub

Except those dovetail joints sure look like box joints. And the antique hardware looks like rusty iron.

cselby

> JOAT

I see you're almost out of toothpaste.

Reply to
FoggyTown

Sat, Oct 27, 2007, 2:13pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (FoggyTown) doth burble: I see you're almost out of toothpaste.

Pardon? Anything I don't say is my work, is not my work. Always been that way, always will be. So, you aren't impressed by a "simple" box. I seldom work from plans, but get inspiration from pictures I find on the web. That "box" gave me a couple of ideas; "inspiration" f you will, that I may (or not) use in one of my later projects. Apparently you are waaay too advanced for any inspiration from such a simple box as that. So, I've expended the time and effort to find an inspiration suitable for you. Enjoy.

JOAT It's not hard, if you get your mind right.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Enjoy.http://tripcart.typepad.com/tripcart_the_blog/images/2007/03/22/poope...>> JOAT

Love it. I've seen more than one marketing exec who should carry something similar.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Thu, Nov 1, 2007, 1:40pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Charlie=A0Self) doth ssayeth: Love it. I've seen more than one marketing exec who should carry something similar.

You can always tell when one of those types is full of it - they have brown eyes. Any other color eyes means they're a quart low.