OT - I've just "gotta" buy some COSTCO stock

Sounds like a money saver to me.

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Attaboy:

J T

Why not build your own?

Reply to
Tom M

Naaah. No repeat business.

Doug Miller

Hard to build the one you want when your family needs it the most. Puff

Reply to
Puff Griffis

the only problem is it's costco so you have to buy them in a ten pack

Tom M wrote:

Reply to
Richard Clements

Mon, Aug 30, 2004, 6:14am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Tom=A0M) wonders: Why not build your own?

Why should I worry about it?. Anyway, I'm talking about other people not me. I don't plan on making something nice, that people can't look at.

Besides, I'm covered. I've already told everyone concerned I want cremation. A couple cardboard boxes, duct tape - good to go. No prob.

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Attaboy:

J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:2012-4133C115-4@storefull-

3153.bay.webtv.net:

When my mother passed away a year or so ago, I built a cremation container of maple ply, because I couldn't bear to think about the 'cardboard box' thing - my problem, not hers.

I took it up to my parents' place, and pulled it out of the back of the truck, so we could take a picture or three of the way it came out.

Several weeks later, we were looking at the pictures, and saw the sign behind the box, clearly in the middle distance, from the neighbor's lot: "For Sale by Owner".

Laughter is indeed theraputic! So was the woodworking.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch