INSPIRATION BENCHTOP SAW STATION

brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Attaboy:

J T

That is actually a great idea for us folks that are short on space for a "normal" shop. If any one has ideas to modify this basic design to accomodate a standard skill saw in tablesaw mode and still be collapsable for compact storage between uses, I'd like to hear about them.

I'm figuring about a 2 foot square top. Maybe about 1 foot thick (box) with fold-out sides and perhaps some water-pipe leg extensions to bring it up to a workable height. I like the outfeed support. Maybe a crosscut sled built into the design. Storage compartment for such things as extra blades, extension cord, safety glasses and hearing protection, push sticks, a few tools...

Yea!!! this could work

Reply to
Bruce C.

It looks a little shakey to me, though I guess with limited space you need to make sacrifices.

Dave

Reply to
Dave