OT: I often wonder

Mon, Oct 1, 2007, 10:50am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@iedu.com (Morris=A0Dovey) doth sayeth: I had to ask for a pic to post. I /wish/ I could say that this was taken out behind the shop...

I won't even ask about asking for a picture to post. Hell Morris, you should claim that's the front of your shop.

J T

| I won't even ask about asking for a picture to post. Hell | Morris, you should claim that's the front of your shop.

Well, since this is a more-or-less family-readable group, I figured that my DL and passport pix might give some o' the young'uns bad dreams. Since I don't usually take pictures of myself, I had to ask someone who's taken a few.

Nah. It's definitely too big for a shop - and some of the shops were directly beneath the place where I was standing. It was on the short list of places I'd decided needed visiting before I got too old to remember why or care.

Impressive place! It has fireplaces big enough that they only needed to cut the tree *down* and lop off the branches.

Morris Dovey